Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Super 8 Sound, Inc

  1. #1
    Brian Maier
    Guest Brian Maier's Avatar

    Post

    I just checked out every issue of super 8 filmaker from 1973 to 1981 at the CSU library and as i was flipping through there is a place called Super 8 Sound that has a tone of cool stuff, I wanted to know if they were still in business. I am assuming that they are not the same as the super 8 sound that turned into Pro 8mm. Or are they?

    Brian

    ------------------
    Http://www.RedFuisonFilms.com

  2. #2
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar

    Post

    One and the same. However, at the time of the ads I don't think Phil owned the company and I think they were still in Cambridge, Mass.

    Roger

    ------------------
    Roger Evans
    MovieStuff
    http://www.afterimagephoto.tv/moviestuff.html

  3. #3
    8th Man
    Guest 8th Man's Avatar

    Post

    It's hard to believe they're the same company. They used to sell the kind of stuff a lot of people on this board would love to have. Now they have a different aim with their products all together. Although they did stick with the gauge through the years when others dropped it like a hot potato.

    ------------------
    PRM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •